1. ” Applications and / or Gadget “refers to any computer program accessible from our Platform Gosocket and can be used by users (both free or paid).
Two. ” User “terms” User “,” Users “,” you “and” your “shall be construed as applicable and refer to anyone who accesses and uses our Gosocket Platform, Applications and / or Gadget (whether that person has paid for such use or not)
Three. ” Act “refers to the Law of Private Life Protection and Processing of Personal Data in the Republic of Chile (Law 19628 on privacy protection , enacted on 18/08/1999, and published on 28-08 -1999. This Act has been amended by Law 20575, which establishes the principle of finality in the processing of personal data , adopted on 14-02-2012, and published on 17-02-2012.)
Three. Please read the following in order to meet our perspective and our practices regarding your personal information, and how, as data controllers you provide, try this information.
April. The data provided by the different levels of users will only be used for purposes that were supplied unless it originates from public sources (public data or low risk) as fiscal identifiers could be the company name and data Contact.
May. The data reserved or medium risk that may be involved in relation to electronic documents, electronic bill payment information provided shall be subject to the guarantee of being accessible only to the sender and / recipient thereof.
June. The data collected through Gosocket Platform and / or related sites may be stored and processed for statistical purposes, provided that it is impossible to identify the owners.
July. Gosocket not disclose user data to third parties, unless the holder of the indicated or by law. If third parties reach us requesting user data, indicaríamos them to request it directly from you. To this end, they could provide basic contact information. If we were seeing forced to reveal their user data to third parties, would employ all commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance, unless the law prevents us.
April. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU, WHY WE NEED AND HOW WE USE IT
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Two. When you register on our Site:
1. What information we collect: When you register on our Site, we will collect data on your user name, the country where it conducts its business and email address.
February. these data do we need: We need your user name to authenticate your user account, so that you can benefit from our services. We need your email address to send you an activation link in your profile, so you can receive business documents and applications across the network. We also need your email address if you forget your password or wish to receive emails with news about our services or about any changes to our policy or in our terms and conditions. Introduce your IP address to avoid the presence of spam, scams or illegitimate uses of our Platform Gosocket. Store this data only for the time necessary to provide our services, unless for legal reasons or exceptional circumstances, we are required to retain such information for a period of time.
Three. How we use this information: We will not disclose to anyone their system access data (username, email, password and IP address), unless the circumstances are specified in Clause 8 (Disclosure of Information) .
April. You may from time to time you receive e-mails with news, updates and offers. You can disable this service by clicking “Unsubscribe” at any of these messages.
Three. When you contact us or send us a comment on our Platform Gosocket:
1. If you send us feedback on our platform Gosocket or you contact us for any other reason, we may keep your messages for as long as we deem necessary in order to improve the services we offer, unless, by law or in exceptional circumstances, it is necessary to retain such information for a period of time. If you have questions or complaints regarding our data use policy or practices, please contact us by email to email@example.com
1. Usually our Platform Gosocket works for free. However, there are a number of services (for example, some Gadget) that you can buy. If you want to enjoy one of our services free no, we will guide you to make the payment through the designated site.
Two. What information we collect: the site of the payment provider will provide, and we will store the date in which you made the payment and the date on which your account expire provider payments provider, along with a generic number . We do not retain your name or business address or your payment data (eg, data from your credit card), but it is possible that the provider has managed its transaction retains such information.
March. these data do we need: retain this information because it allows us to know when your account will expire. We need the reference of your order so you can associate your order with your account. Will retain this information for up to two years, unless, by law or in exceptional circumstances, be necessary to retain such information for a period of time.
1. We may collect information about your use of the Internet generally using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are used generalized level for the proper functioning of the website, or to make them work more effectively, and to provide information about the owner of the site. The table below includes information about the cookies used on our Site:
This cookie is essential for our Site and allows us to:
1. Calculate the volume of visitors and pattern of use of the Site;
Two. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site and deals available to suit their personal interests;
Three. To recognize you when you return to our Site;
May. That certain third parties (such as Google) can reach him specific advertising material based on your browsing preferences history.
June. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. All information you provide will be stored on our secure servers. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. Please do not tell anyone your password.
Two. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at risk. Once we have received your information, we will use rigorous safety procedures and criteria in order to prevent unauthorized access.
July. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We need to help us ensure that the personal data provided by you is accurate and current. To correct or update any of your personal data, you can do so through the Preferences page of your account.
Two. If you want to delete your account, you can eliminate your profile through the Preferences page of your account. After deleting your account, we store your personal data for the time defined in Clause 220.127.116.11.
August. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. In the event that Gosocket became part of a group of companies, we may disclose your information to any member of that group, or what is the same, to any companies Gosocket subsidiaries, or its parent company and its subsidiaries .
Two. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
Two. If Gosocket or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held about its Users Gosocket be one of the assets to be transferred, or
9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
1. USER RIGHTS: The User may at any time exercise the rights granted by Law No. 19,628 on the protection of privacy and its subsequent amendments. Specifically, you can:
1. Having access to data relating to your person, its origin and recipient, the purpose of storage and identification of the persons or entities to which the data has been transmitted;
Two. Request change their personal data when they are incorrect or not updated.
Three. Request removal or deletion of data delivered whenever they want, as they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or recorded.
April. To exercise their rights the User may contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your request.
Two. The Act gives you the right to access to information collected about you. You can exercise your right of access under the Act Any access request may be subject to a fee that covers our transmission service information which we hold about you. Please send your (s) request (s) to access your information to: email@example.com
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent right to use our Site and / or our software without refund;
Two. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Web Site;
Three. Issue of a warning to you;
April. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
May. adoption of new legal action against you, or
June. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably necessary.
1. SECURITY PLATFORM: Gosocket technology is developed in Windows Azure, which is a cloud computing solution for determining levels required scalability of our platform. Windows Azure has its own privacy practices governing the use of this technology, which are supported, but independent privacy policies Gosocket.
Two. AUTHENTICATION: To allow the user to access the platform Gosocket needs a username / s and password / s or any other electronic certification attesting to their identity to operate the system (digital certificates), Gosocket being absolved of responsibility for fraud staff and / or spoofing a user’s name, being the sole responsibility of the latter change / s for a different / s.
The user must maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion in both the / the name / s user / s and / s password / s, as the management, control, confidentiality and administration thereof.
Any operation that may have been made using any of the / the name / s user / s and / s password / user s will be understood, both in terms of Gosocket and third, for all legal purposes, as made by the user.
The total reserve of safety and user operations are ensured through the use of / the name / s user / s and / s password / s aforesaid, (or any other electronic certification attesting to their identity) as only she can access the information specifically authorized.
Three. SECURE COMMUNICATION: In order to prevent that information sent over the Internet, can be accessed and used by unauthorized persons or processes, Gosocket uses a secure communication channel between your computer and our platform, which uses encryption technologies, and digital certificates endorsed by international organizations (128 bit SSL).
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY
1. Gosocket is committed to protecting the security of user data. Maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide and enable security of the Services. It includes several security technologies and procedures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Two. Gosocket take the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of data collected, posted, processed and exchanged. Gosocket and officials involved in any stage of the processing of personal data and business are bound by professional secrecy with respect thereto and the duty to protect; obligations continue even after the termination of relationships with Gosocket.
Three. The data provided by users will be managed exclusively by Gosocket staff Gosocket, preventing misuse, alteration or disposal to others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Gosocket not responsible for any use which may give third parties the personal data provided by its owners in public open spaces.
April. In the event that, by contract service is an external entity or company who administers the basis of data collected through Gosocket.net, Gosocket sign a confidentiality agreement, so that under no circumstances can the company or entity sell, use or submit personal and business users to third parties.
12. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
1. Gosocket belong to all the rights, including intellectual property, regarding the contents, programs, manuals, guides, videos, forms or publications of any kind that appear in Gosocket that have been made in the context of employment, or in According to the law are in the public domain. These contents can be used by the user for non-commercial purposes.
Two. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Gosocket protecting your information.